- to enhance the environment and experience for all our current users;
- to encourage the growth of other community groups;
- to have a high quality, environmentally friendly and efficient building that is accessible to all;
- to have an outstanding and exceptional base for the mission and ministry of the Methodist community.
- to see a continuing increase in the Sunday morning congregation;
- to enable greater diversity of worship;
- to have more discipling and learning opportunities throughout the week.
We will do this by
- demolishing our present premises;
- constructing a multipurpose building of two storeys on the same site.