• to enhance the environment and experience for all our current users;
• to encourage the growth of other community groups;
• to have a high quality, environmentally friendly and efficient building that is accessible to all;
• to have an outstanding and exceptional base for the mission and ministry of the Methodist community.
• to see a continuing increase in the Sunday morning congregation;
• to enable greater diversity of worship;
• to have more discipling and learning opportunities throughout the week.
We will do this by
• Rebuilding and refurbishment of various parts of the premises.