We are a community of people committed to worshipping God, following Jesus, sharing his Good News of love, and caring for each other, our village and the wider world.
We are a very mixed group of people of all ages and all stages of faith.
Our main gathering is at 10.30am on a Sunday morning, when there are usually about 70 people meeting for worship.
We meet in home and fellowship groups throughout the week for prayer and study and mutual support as we seek to grow as disciples of Christ.
We regularly host a wide range of church-sponsored community activities and community-led groups.
The premises have recently undergone extensive refurbishment and are now accessible for the disabled, with the installation of ramps and a disabled toilet. A hearing loop system is installed in the sanctuary.
We help to run many other activities for all age groups, meeting a wide range of needs.
We are part of a world wide Methodist family which is 80,000,000 strong. Radcliffe Methodist Church is part of a group of churches south of the River Trent– The Nottingham South Methodist Circuit. There are 19 circuits in the Nottingham and Derby District. Here is a list of the churches that are in our circuit. We work together in mission and share resources.
- Bradmore Methodist Church, 27 Farmer Street, Bradmore, Nottingham, NG11 6PE
- Clifton Methodist Church, Rivergreen, Nottingham, NG11 8AU
- Cotgrave Methodist Church, 10 Bingham Road, Cotgrave, Nottingham, NG12 3JR
- Keyworth Methodist Church, Selby Lane, Keyworth, Nottingham, NG12 5AH
- Radcliffe on Trent Methodist Church, 17 Shelford Road, Radcliffe on Trent, Nottingham, NG12 2AG
- Ruddington Methodist Church, Church Street, Ruddington, Nottingham NG11 6HD
- Tollerton Methodist Church, 41 Stanstead Avenue, Tollerton, Nottingham NG12 4EA
- West Bridgford Methodist Church, Musters Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 7PQ
- Bridgeway Hall, Bridgeway Centre, Nottingham, NG2 2JD